cAREERS AT FAMILY CONNECT CARE
JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM OF CARING PROFESSIONALS
We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing care and dignity to the “chronologically gifted” and support to the families that love them
Family Connect Care is a growing non-medical home care company in the South Bay. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care 24/7. We work with the “Chronologically Gifted” and their families to enhance quality of life, encourage independence, and assure a safe and supportive living environment. Our vision is to preserve dignity for our clients while providing peace of mind for their loved ones, and making this complex task seem easy.
CURRENTLY SEEKING in TORRANCE, CA
Resumes and additional attachments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking care associates with experience in providing care to senior adults and adults with cognitive decline.
- Competitive hourly pay + bonuses available
- Benefits, including paid vacation and paid personal time
- Growth opportunities
- Incentive programs
- Care Associate to Resident ratio is 1 Care Associate for every 2 residents
- Flexible schedules: Full and Part time hours available. 8 & 12 hr Shifts
- On the job training provided
- Paid training
- Provide direct care assisting clients in their daily activities
- Responsibilities include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, meals, ambulation, engagement activities.
- Keeping updated care records, reporting any changes in client’s conditions, interacting effectively with families, and staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years or more in the care of senior adults and adults with cognitive decline
- Basic knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias
- Must have compassion to work with adults with cognitive decline
- Must be honest,fair, dependable
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must practice and promote Family Connect Care’s Policies and Procedures, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Registered Home Care Aide ( HCA)
- CPR Card
We often get asked “Is it better to work with a placement agency that has contracts with all local homes and communities, because they’re completely unbiased?” Traditional placement agencies do not have contracts with all local homes and communities. Facilities,...
Family Connect Care provides transitional care management throughout and after placement In all placements, our goal is to get it right the first time. Moving is a stressful experience, even more so for the elderly and memory-impaired, so we do our best to achieve the...
Family Connect Care provides transitional care management before placement, at no additional cost to the family. Placement is only rarely a simple process. Every facility is different, as is each person needing care, so it’s critically important to match the two...
Related News / Posts
By Lauren Mahakian Contributing writer. Originally published in Palos Verdes Peninsula News on 8/12/2021 For so many people, reading is a way to keep the brain agile, but it is also an exciting, entertaining way to engage with the world around us. Not only are books...
By Lauren Mahakian Contributing writer. Originally published in Palos Verdes Penisnsula News on 7/22/2021 I’m sure most of us remember in our younger years how we would go to bed far too late and wake the next morning way too early. “I’ll make up for that by getting...
By Lauren Mahakian Contributing writer. Originally published in Santa Ynez Valley News on 6/17/2021 One of the toughest challenges of caring for an aging loved one is behavioral changes. Just as everyone ages, people also will change behaviors over time. These changes...